What to Expect
- Sunday Worship is at 9:30 a.m. and is traditional with an added feature of discussions about the topics of the day. We appreciate the gifts of church members as they participate and bring their own skills and offerings to worship.
- There is childcare available for those with children under the age of 4 and special worship time for older children.
- Large print bulletins are available as well as hearing assistance devices.
- The church is wheelchair accessible.
What to Wear -
Come as you are! Dress in a way that makes you comfortable from very casual to dressy. It's your choice.
If you are not ready for Sunday Service
We have several opportunities to participate aside from worship.
- There is a women's book study that meets weekly as well as a traditional Bible study on Saturday mornings.
- We have special services and events throughout the year which our posted in our events page.
- There is also opportunities to volunteer with our missions like the Evolving Minds Youth Center, Summer Mission Project and the Anthony Wayne Community Food Ministry. For more information on how to get involved, check out our "Engage" page.